Using Direct Deposit to have your payroll, social security, retirement or VA benefits deposited into your accounts is safe, easy and convenient.
Statewide Routing Number: 265377222
We also offer Payroll Deduction, which is a great way to make loan payments or build savings. You can arrange to have a portion of your paycheck automatically deposited into the Statewide account of your choosing.
We offer money orders to Statewide members through our lobby tellers.
- There is a $2.00 charge per money order
- Money orders can be issues for a maximum amount of $1,500
Statewide offers both ingoing and outgoing wire transfer services.
- There is a $15 fee for outgoing domestic wire transfers
- There is a $40 fee for outgoing international wire transfers
- There is a $10 fee for incoming wire transfers
Our notary services are free for Statewide members. Please give us a call at 1.800.682.6426 beforehand to confirm a certified notary is available at your nearest branch.
Safe Deposit Boxes
We offer safe deposit boxes at all of our branches except our Columbus branch. Sizes available are:
- 3” x 5” — $20 per year
- 3” x 10” — $30 per year
- 6” x 10” — $35 per year
- 10” x 10” — $45 per year
The gift that keeps on giving.
Visa Gift Cards make for an excellent, safe and flexible gift. They’re also great for college students and travel. Our Visa Gift cards are available at our Statewide branches.
- Available in amounts from $20 to $500
- There is a fee of $3.95 per card