Our competitive fixed interest rates save you money.
Have peace of mind knowing you’ll have funds available when you need them
Ongoing source of cash
Draw funds for up to five years, and payback over a ten year period.
Part or all of the interest you pay is tax-deductible, which passes the savings on to you.
Easy application and pre-approval process
Get pre-approved using our simple online application.
Transform your home’s equity into cash in your pocket.
When you borrow against the equity in your home, you open a flexible line of credit you can use for periodic expenses like college tuition, vacations, debt consolidation, or home improvement projects.
- Borrow up to 80% of the equity in your home, with a maximum loan amount of $150,000.
- Open-end line of credit with a five year draw period and a ten year payback period.
- 5.99% fixed interest rate
- Often, part or all of the interest paid on a Home Equity Line of Credit is tax-deductible.
- No closing costs except for the appraisal fee.
- You must carry homeowners insurance on the property.
- Real estate taxes must be up-to-date.