In order to offer our members quality insurance coverage at competitive prices, Statewide has partnered with CUNA Mutual Insurance to create a program called TruStage Insurance.
In addition to a complimentary Accidental Death & Dismemberment policy for our members, TruStage offers a full range of coverage to meet your family’s needs.
We’re happy to be able to offer our members $1,000 of free Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage.
By joining Statewide as a primary account holder, you can sign up for $1,000 of free AD&D coverage.
- By joining the credit union, members who apply receive no-cost coverage up to $1000 as a benefit.
- This protection is provided to our members over the age of 18 at no charge to the member.
- You can also purchase additional coverage to protect against accidental loss of life or covered injuries.
Because life insurance—at any amount of coverage—can help you protect your family, we want to make getting a policy simple and affordable. With TruStage, you can compare options and get instant online quotes.
Term Life Insurance
- Provides affordable, high-coverage protection for a set number of years.
- Offers lower monthly premiums.
- Depending on the policy and benefit limits, premiums may stay the same or they may vary.
- Offers coverage you can never outlive.
- Offers a fixed premium for the whole life of the plan.
- Over time, this plan can build cash value for the member, providing a future source of money.
Our TruStage Auto & Home Insurance program is designed to offer you lower rates on auto insurance without compromising quality of service.
- Choose from a full range of property and casualty coverage underwritten by leading insurance companies.
- Easily switch to an auto insurance policy that saves you money.
- Protect your property with homeowner and rental insurance.