Job Title: Financial Services Professional
POSITION SUMMARY: The purpose of this position is to assist Statewide Credit Union in living out our Brand Essence, “One Team.” This is accomplished by exhibiting our Brand Promises in every interaction with members and team members. A key component of this effort is recognizing member needs and recommending credit union product solutions so that every encounter with a member can make a difference in their life. In addition, maintain branch surroundings that reflect the Credit Union’s Brand. Provide accurate routine member transactions in accordance with Credit Union policy.
Deliver outstanding service to both members and team members that is reflective our Brand Messages:
We understand what you’re going through.
We’re from here, we look out for each other.
Working together for common goals.
Finding and Sharing Success.
One Team. One Statewide.
POSITION ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
· Meet or exceed all service expectations as measured by Member XP and The Internal Service Survey.
· Meet and exceed all sales and referral expectations as established for the position.
· Possess adequate product knowledge as measured by the annual product knowledge certification assessment.
· Provide loan information and interview potential applicants to analyze loan needs. Explain loan options, rates, and terms; explain features and advantages of credit insurance products to promote sales.
· Perform routine member transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, cash advances, loan payments, transfers, and check cashing.
· Open new accounts.
· Be knowledgeable in Credit Union products and services in order to assist members in meeting their financial needs.
· Maintain ongoing communication with the supervisor, informing him/her of all pertinent problems, irregularities, new developments, changes, and other important information within the area of responsibility. Take an active role in the employee coaching process.
· Maintain a professional and courteous attitude with all people, including fellow employees, members, management, Board Members, and outside vendors. Cooperate with other branches/department personnel to ensure team effort and prompt member service are consistently practiced.
· Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
Statewide FCU provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, gender, age, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, development, promotion, transfer, termination, layoff, compensation, benefits, social and recreational programs, and all other conditions and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
It is the policy of Statewide FCU to comply with all provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Statewide FCU will not discriminate against any qualified employee or job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of a person’s physical or mental disability. Statewide FCU will also make reasonable accommodations whenever necessary for all employees or applicants with disabilities, provided that the individual is otherwise qualified to safely perform the duties and assignments connected with the job and provided that any accommodations made do not create an undue hardship to the Credit Union.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.50 – $22.00 per hour
Paid time off
Experience level: 3 years
Physical setting: Office
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Cash handling: 2 years (Preferred)
Banking: 2 years (Preferred)
Customer service: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: In person